help me decide!

black_reno

Dec 6, 2009
I've been coveting a bal city for the longest time, but now I find myself really wanting a ferragamo sofia as well! As I can't afford both, I need to choose one. I keep going back and forth between them! :shrugs:

What do you girls think?

I think that the bags in question are quite different, Balenciaga city is very laid back and casual, Ferragamo Sofia looks to me more sophisticated and work appropriate.

I would choose based on what your personal style is. If you lean towards more casual outfits, I would get the city, if your style is classic and more pulled together, then I would get the sofia.

I think that the bags in question are quite different, Balenciaga city is very laid back and casual, Ferragamo Sofia looks to me more sophisticated and work appropriate.

I would choose based on what your personal style is. If you lean towards more casual outfits, I would get the city, if your style is classic and more pulled together, then I would get the sofia.

I was about to write the same thing. I have a Balenciaga city and it's a great day bag, but the choice between the two will depend on your needs and lifestyle.

Get the one you think will suit you better first, save up, and get the other later:smile: I think that Balenciaga will have the City bag available a long time, since it is a classic, and Ferragamo has had the Sofia for a couple of seasons in different colours too, so neither of the styles will propably not come hard to get in the near future.

Ferragamo will last you forever! And the Sofia will go with anything if you get it in a basic color like black.

Have you had a chance to try the Sofia on and see how it looks with your body type? Some bags look great on a shelf and bad on - or vice versa....