Help me decide..

megt10

O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
I am about to purchase my 1 bbag for this year and I need some help deciding. I have a GSH 08 Ruby PT and a GSH 09 Raisin Day. I want a city and am torn between GSH Outremer and the GCH Sahara. I love both colors but would for sure get the Outremer if it came in GGH. I try to vary my collection and think one more GSH might be too much even though my other bags are different styles and colors. I don't think it looks as good in the CH and I am not a RH fan. I think the Sahara looks awesome in the CH and that is a style I don't have. So any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks for the input. I am leaning in that direction as well. I just worry that it is such a light color and I will have to try and baby it, which I am not very good at.

OOOOOOOOOOOO.... you should see the Outremer CGH IRL, it's AMAZINNNG!!!! I saw it in NM & can't take off my eyes off it. It's Gorgeous!!! I already have the 08 EB SGH Work, & trying to stay on 1 bag/ color state of mind, but almost caved in getting it. I still think about it everyday until now...

OOOOOOOOOOOO.... you should see the Outremer CGH IRL, it's AMAZINNNG!!!! I saw it in NM & can't take off my eyes off it. It's Gorgeous!!! I already have the 08 EB SGH Work, & trying to stay on 1 bag/ color state of mind, but almost caved in getting it. I still think about it everyday until now...
LOL that wasn't a choice.:sweatdrop: I am already having such a hard time deciding. I have been thinking about it all week too. My SO keeps asking have I made up my mind as it is to be a V-Day present. I agree though that the blue is gorgeous! That is what hooked me on Bbags to begin with.

LOL that wasn't a choice.:sweatdrop: I am already having such a hard time deciding. I have been thinking about it all week too. My SO keeps asking have I made up my mind as it is to be a V-Day present. I agree though that the blue is gorgeous! That is what hooked me on Bbags to begin with.

If that's what hook you up, then you should go with Outremer!

If that's what hook you up, then you should go with Outremer!
It was all the different colors that Bbags come in and at the time I was looking for the perfect red bag. That was the hook for me. I love color and things that are unique. I would love to get a GGH bag especially since reading that they are going to discontinue them. I just wish I could find a great color aside from the black. The black is gorgeous but there are so many different designers that have great black bags and I like variety.