Help me decide!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
    i'm going to buy a tote bag but i'm struggling between 2 choices:

LV Neverfull in Damier Azur or Dior Large Panerea tote?

please give some details if you have either one....if you have both, that would be great

i don't exactly 'baby' my bags so which one is more convinient to use? more resistant to everyday wear & tear?
    exactly how sturdy are they?

2. #2 Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
    I have the LV neverfull in monogram. I love the bag. Very comfy and fits almost everything i throw in. I don't recommend any bag from Dior. The quality of bags they sell are not that good compared to LV. The Dior bags i have are in my closet haven't been carried for a long time, becuase of the discoloration and the leather straps are damaged :s Even though I sent the bag to Paris for repair, i carried the bag for a couple of times and the strap got damaged again!

The LV looks nicer than the Panerea. =) (Panerea looks like a quilt lol)

3. I would rec. the neverfull in damier if you do not baby your bags. I think it wears really well. I will say some people on this forum have complained about the damier peeling. I have not had the same experience. I love my damier bag.

4. LV for sure!!!!

5. Neither... :sad: YSL or Balenciaga!