HELP ME DECIDE ON FIRST LV PURCHASE

• Galliera PM (mono)

• Petite Noe (mono)

• 2 speedy 30 (mono & damier )

Results are only viewable after voting.

puzzlenop

O.G.
Jul 23, 2009
Ok so I have never purchased LV. Sure I have alot of Coach bags so over the course of a year I have several times over spent well over $1500 for different bags, but I have never spent that on one. So now that I can, I cannot make up my mind. I have never been soooo stressed about a purchase before. I usually go in buy what I like and live happily ever after, this time it is different. Mainly because I want several LV bags, but when will I be able to spend this kind of $$, well it will probably be a long time. So I want to make sure I am totally happy with what I get. So here are my choices thus far.
1. Galliera PM (mono)
2. Petite Noe (mono)
3. 2 speedy 30 (mono & damier ebony)

I have tried all three...love them. I want a shoulder LV and a speedy for sure. making up my mind a what to get first is sooo hard. I am extremely impatient.

I am 5'4 140 pounds.....so lets hear it.

We are a lot alike...we both stress way too much over LV purchases and are impatient - LOL!

I would suggest getting the Galliera Mono and Damier Speedy. I have both the Galliera (but in Azur) and the Damier Speedy and both are great bags. The Galliera is so comfy on my shoulder - you will love that bag and the Damier Speedy is a great no worries bag.

not in the choices but i'd get the speedy in damier and neverfull in mono. am not a big fan off too much vachetta so am not keen on the galleria. and mono neverfull doesn't have too much vachetta. have fun choosing!