Help me decide!!

1. I recently purchased my first city grige and I love it dearly, but now I am torn whether to purchase matching wallet. I saw what the compagnon looks like on the site and its really pretty. Is it worth all the money is what I would like some opinions on. Also the one I saw is the original zip around is that called something different. I want the large. :confused1:

2. I am torn on buying a Balenciaga wallet too! I just don't know what to do! LOL I think if you choose to buy the wallet the greige would be a great choice b/c it will go with all different color bags.

3. I find the wallets pretty expensive compared to the bags, but i can also understand wnating a complete package... I guess that's up to you and what type of bag lover you are. Do you like to change bag often and have a lot of different shades to choose from or do like to have a few bags you cherish to death and wear all the time? (guess I'm falling into the second category) If you wear your bag like 5 days a week, get the wallet you'll use it as much as the bag and won't regret it, otherwise splurge on a new different bag.

4. This is probably my last big purchase bag and I plan on using everyday. I`m semi-retired and just can`t afford my obsession any longer, this is really going to be hard for me to stay away from all the temptations and having to just be satisfied with what I have!:smile:

5. Let me know what you decide also. I probably won`t be satisfied until I do it!

6. then go for the wallet and enjoy your Balenciaga set!:yahoo:

7. I did the matching wallet thing with some bags and I ended up with 3 different wallets but I just used one so I sold the others. I now just have a black Dior gaucho wallet which goes with everything. I'd go for a neutral colour e.g. greige or black would be a good choice IMo so you can use it with your other bags as well.

8. Well a wallet is a good investment b/c you use it all the time IMO

9. i love wallets and small leather accesories so I would say go for the wallet and enjoy your matching set!

10. Can anyone tell me if in person the wallets are really pretty and well made?

11. Yes- they are pretty! The only thing is that the leather varies- just like the bags. Some are veiny and some are more matte in appearance.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice