Help me decide!

mings84

Oct 8, 2006
San Francisco/Singapore
  1. 227 White Reissue with Black Hardware ($3,095)
  2. Fuchsia Jumbo Caviar ($2,695)

One's red and trendy. The other's white and classic. I simply can't make up my mind! Which one do you girls prefer? :confused1:

shadowyi

A little classic..:]
Jul 17, 2008
Soon to be NY!
Au contraire, I like to think red is quite a classic. It really depends on what else you have in your collection right now, do you have a lot of bright colors? If so, go for the reissue. If not, I'm voting for the jumbo!

mings84

Oct 8, 2006
San Francisco/Singapore
Thank you all for your kind advice... unfortunately, it seems like everyone's kinda divided on this issue so I'm still as confused as ever :shrugs: Haha! I'm going to get one or the other at the end of the month so I'll post a thread on what I get eventually! :woohoo: I'll keep y'all posted!

fufu

JoanElfen(Instagram)
O.G.
Feb 21, 2008
Singapore
fuchsia caviar jumbo was my priority, but after hearing that the caviar is going to be those soft soft and squashy squashy type, I'm starting to feel otherwise already.

I like the white reissue but probably needs a litlte more babying :smile: But it stands out and is beautiful.

Anoka

May 11, 2008
PA/DC
I'd go for the Fuchsia Jumbo, it is absolutely gorgeous and a white bag would worry me with the upkeep.