Help me decide!!

Which bag to buy

• monty gm

• galliera gm

• tahitienne gm

Results are only viewable after voting.

memyselfI

May 16, 2007
I want to buy a new bag to travel with for the summer and I am now torn.
I was going to pick up a neverfull gm, but my mom did that yesterday and I find it pointless to pick up another one for myself being that it will be at my disposal whenever I want. However, I do want to buy another bag (i am addicted) for my upcoming trips. I am torn between the monty GM, tahitienne gm in green or lilac and the galliera gm. Which bag would be a good carry on bag to accompany my keepall? HELP!!!

I like the Monty or the Galliera. The Monty would be good because it has a zipper closure for when you go on your trips. The Galliera has a magnetic closure and holds a lot! I'm not sure what kind of closure the Tahitiennes has, but it is a big bag, but I'm thinking it may get dirty?

It all boils down to what you really like or feel it.
Like for me with a bag, there's a connection, I don't know how to explain it. But I'd see a bag, *bang* I'm feeling a connection, pick it up, fiddle with it, walk around the store, modeling it (if there's a mirror) and decide whether to take it home.
Go to the store and see if you're "feeling" the bags that you've mentioned.
Just my 2 cents. ^__^

Since you're using it mainly as a travel bag I say Monty because it can be zipped close. Nothing will fall out and become lost. I do like the Tahitienne but I'd be worried about my wallet, passport, camera and stuff.