Help Me Decide? :)

yarbs83

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
I got a coupon from Coach in the mail for $50 off of $150 good through the weekend so I plan to go buy something.

I really like the perfume print wristlet so that is a definite, but any other ideas of what's fabulous right now?? :smile:

I'd love help pre-shopping! :smile:

Carly is always a good choice. Which items are you thinking about?

I love Carly!

I should have said I'm more in the market for smaller items and accessories right now.

I have my white Ali and pink Heritage Stripe Swingpack and honestly for just running around I've been just using a cheapo canvas tote bag.

So I'm not planning any real bag purchases at the moment :sad:.

So all accessories are up for grabs though!

I'm tempted to buy the perfume only for the bottle! LOL

I LOVE the perfume wristlet...I'm thinking of getting it for myself!!!

Have you considered any of the new hats?! they look amazing! a neat throw back to '20s style...

The new glass and starfish hinged bangle is TDF!

I'm going to use mine this weekend.
To maximize the savings, keep your purchase at $150-$200.
Anything more than $200 and you'll be better off waiting until PCE which is 25% off your entire purchase. (assuming you'll get a PCE card). Right?

I'm going to get the perfume (need that colored bottle), and a heritage stripe beauty bag. $168 + tax.

What about a signature picture fram keyfob. I have one and love it, it really dresses up my keys if that makes any sense ! Also maybe a tattersal scarf to go with your white Ali ? That would be TDF !

I LOVE the perfume wristlet...I'm thinking of getting it for myself!!!

Have you considered any of the new hats?! they look amazing! a neat throw back to '20s style...

The new glass and starfish hinged bangle is TDF!

If I ever got a coupon (which I didn't) I would want the Lydia hat and the Perfume Print Wristlet.
lydia%20hat%20%28Small%29.JPG