Help me decide..

lvly808

O.G.
Nov 25, 2006
I commute 1.5 hours to and from work each day on a city bus. I need my bag to be big to carry my life basically, but I also need it to be practical. I am undecided b/w these two. Help me choose..thanks

Black Cabby GM

Neverfull GM

I have a similar commute on subway/ bus everyday. Between those two I would definitely go for the Cabby GM in Black. No vachetta to get dirty in the city, the ability to wear messenger style, and the zip top are all huge benefits. I have considered a Neverfull but honestly, the open top of my Petit Noe bothers me enough on public transportation, I don't think I could be comfortable with the Neverfull!

I have a similar commute on subway/ bus everyday. Between those two I would definitely go for the Cabby GM in Black. No vachetta to get dirty in the city, the ability to wear messenger style, and the zip top are all huge benefits. I have considered a Neverfull but honestly, the open top of my Petit Noe bothers me enough on public transportation, I don't think I could be comfortable with the Neverfull!

That is true I didn't think of the opening. That would bug me.

Adis, I think the Neverfull MM would work well for you...I think the GM would be too big for you.

Have you tried them on yet?

Hey!!! Yeah I tried them both and the sales lady sad the MM but I love big bags. Thanks.

I agree with princess_eab... the Cabby GM sounds like it would suit your uses better. The zipper is crucial when traveling. Good Luck on your decision!