Help me decide??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone..I need some help figuring out which bag to buy?? I have always wanted a speedy 30 in the orginal print..But now i see the new Azur collection but i'm not sure if i like it in the speedy 30.. I really like the Azur in the small pouchette bag..So my question is which should i get first the speedy 30 or the Azur pouchette?? Please help i would love to buy both but i just bought the large Musette bag like 3 weeks ago..Also what does everyone think about the Azur?? I really think it's pretty i don't care for the brown color collection..

2. I would go with the speedy 30 before the azur due to the style and functionality of the bag. I don't really care for the pochettes. I think the azur is nice, its kind of refreshing.

3. i think go with azur pochette first. You already have the musette, so i think technically, both musette and speedy are big bags. Pochette will be great alternative.

4. Get the Speedy first but in AZUR:nuts: as you have the Musette in mono already....Best way to decide is to try them out in the boutique if you can.

5. Ok so now i'm really confused :confused1:
    Should i get the speedy 30 in the Azur collection..But the only thing is that you can't wear that one all year around.. Or do you guys think you can??