help me decide!!!

solitair

ooops!got a new bag!
Mar 18, 2006
hi chanel gals..

i want to get a new chanel but im not sure what to get...:confused1:
im thinking about the jumbo classic but im afraid its going to be bigger then me!

so this is my chanel collection (its right down there under my signeture) , add to that a golden reissu 225
have alook and help me decide!;)

I dont think Chanel is issuing any "purple" classic flaps for fall, but it was a very popular color, so perhaps they will soon? These are still around, but I think lately, your best bet would be ebay. I'll keep my eye out for you! I think personalshoppers had some recently.

If you don't think you will enjoy your black flap, you should always wait. Something wonderful will always come your way sooner than later!

Have you seen the new satin croc-look reissue in purple for Fall ? Actress Elisha Cuthbert is wearing one here?

Attachments

• ElishaCuthbertinPurpleReissue.jpg
    ElishaCuthbertinPurpleReissue.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 54
u can't go wrong with a black classic flap, and if you don't think you'll be comfortable with the jumbo, get the medium. However if u can, try the jumbo on for size before deciding, because if u feel that you're happy with the size, you should consider getting it over the medium, i find it a lot more practical :smile: good luck deciding!

thanx girls for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of ur help
uve all been great..............
i think i'll try the black jumbo and the medium and then decide...hopefully i'll find a fun coloure in the boutiques too...
i'll keep u posted..

thanx again girls :smile: