Help me decide

I’ve been obsessing over the pink small Medusa and then today I saw it in orange on Nordstroms. I might have more outfits to pair with the orange, but really they are pretty much interchangeable. I’m very torn, both are so fun!

7D524A84-7AB0-45C7-8C35-BA7BAABDF88C.png

727C2838-9392-46A4-BCFC-D4207AF7B7FA.png

I like the orange - but then I know that pink isn't right for me. I have pink bags but there're either blush-nude or bright pink.

You have to choose based on what you know about yourself and your wardrobe.

Reactions: jbags07
Youre right! Orange is gorgeous! But You’re such a bad influence. I went to a store yesterday and saw these bags. And now I’m obsessed.
Between the pink and Orange I would definitely get the orange, the color is very very beautiful and impressive. I might get a small black or white one for my birthday. Sent it to my family to get approval.

But really this one stole my heart! Special edition Ramadan collection gold mini Medusa bag. Shines like crazy. But twice more expensive. But so so so so so so so beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thanks everyone!!! I was leaning towards the orange. I went to the store this weekend but they only had the black one so I ordered online. Will post pictures when she arrives.
D4AB5FB1-AFF6-4539-AFE6-BA2B1BFAC916.jpeg