Help me decide!

More details would help. Do you have other Chanel bags? Are you planning to get more? Your wardrobe/style is also an important factor which I assume you already counted for..

If you love the rainbow woc and plan to get more items in the future then maybe get it now. Black will always be available down the road. Good luck!

More details would help. Do you have other Chanel bags? Are you planning to get more? Your wardrobe/style is also an important factor which I assume you already counted for..

If you love the rainbow woc and plan to get more items in the future then maybe get it now. Black will always be available down the road. Good luck!

Thank you for your feedback! I have a black WOC and black jumbo flap. My wardrobe is pretty neutral and not too many patterns. Wow, that sounds boring lol. I love the rainbow color but was hoping for a mini ( still haven’t found one) and one with more colors on the front flap. I know it’s hard enough to come by these so I can’t be too picky!

If you already have a black WOC, why do you want the black mini?

The rainbow doesn't sound like your prefered size but would you use the WOC? You do use your black one so you can make it work size wise. They do seem quite hard to come buy. If you'll find a mini you can always sell the WOC.

The WOC having two main colours makes it less rainbow but it's still gorgous. How badly do you want to hop on the rainbow train? Would you be really bummed if you'd wait for another rainbow and it won't come along?

If you already have a black WOC, why do you want the black mini?

The rainbow doesn't sound like your prefered size but would you use the WOC? You do use your black one so you can make it work size wise. They do seem quite hard to come buy. If you'll find a mini you can always sell the WOC.

The WOC having two main colours makes it less rainbow but it's still gorgous. How badly do you want to hop on the rainbow train? Would you be really bummed if you'd wait for another rainbow and it won't come along?
Great things to consider! My WOC is almost 10 years old and is starting to get worn-it has been with me everywhere :smile: I like the versatility of the black mini and I know that I would get a lot of use out of it, but also would love to have a rainbow as the rainbow symbol also has a lot of meaning for me!

Reactions: Egel
I agree with @MishaJanuary. If the size of the WOC works, and rainbows mean so much then I would reccomend this too. It will be more than just a bag.

If you'll find a small rainbow, you can always sell the WOC. You can always get the black mini. No need to get that now. While the rainbow is already hard to get.

Reactions: SBSJC