Help me decide!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Love Bracelet or Alhambra & JUC

1. Cartier Love Bracelet

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. VCA Alhambra & Slim JUC

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
  1. hi everyone

I’m graduating soon from college and wanted everyone’s advice on my graduation gift.

1. Cartier love bracelet in YG

2. VCA Alhambra 5 motif onyx bracelet stacked with the Cartier slim juste en clou.

It’s a difficult one, I like both for different reasons. Currently I have Cartier love earring and 2 love rings.

Thank you all for your advice

2. Bump

3. Both are great choices. I would go with choice #2 since you already have Love rings and earrings. I’d want to mix it up a bit and not have it all from the Love collection.

4. Congratulations on your graduation. I would choose the single love. As much as I like the second option, I hate it when these two tangle together. Please share when you have made your decision [emoji253]

5. Vca
    Something you don't have to commemorate this special event
    Cartier love is always there for another occasion

6. I would say VCA but NOT the thin JUC.

I have the love bangle and VCA and I really loved the LOVE at first but it’s annoying that you can’t take it off easily so I don’t wear it anymore.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice