Help me decide

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Bought an Azur Favorite PM online. Have it boxed up and ready for return. I LOVE the bag. But I love it so much I’m terrified of falling apart when I get the first hint of color transfer. It falls just at the top of my hip- no jeans contact (I’m tall). I can be careful to wear lighter, older tops. Help me decide. It is a decent amount of money for me to spend. Any reports on the reality of color transfer? I know its been asked 5,000 times! I looked through older Azur bags on the Real Real and didn’t see much outright color transfer on the backs of the bags. I saw an Artsy on a woman recently at an event and judging by the vachetta patina it was a few years old and the canvas still looked good. I’m officially over thinking this but would appreciate any thoughts? If its going back its going back Monday!

2. I have had the totally mm in Azur for around 3 years and have had no color transfer and I use it for work all the time, no matter what I am wearing! I have the speedy b 25 in the Azur and have had no color transfer and I have not been careful of what I am wearing; I have had it since September. I know how you feel as I have sold bags worrying about the vachetta and now wish I had not sold and just enjoyed them, which I am doing now with the speedy! Good luck!

MooMooVT likes this.
  3. You may have just sealed the deal! I had just taken her out to look at and am leaning closer to keep than return. Worst case is I sell if she really doesn’t work out to Yoogi’s or FP and make about half my money back. Your words about regretting selling bags due to worry hit home. I have done it. A reveal below.

Jenna1234 likes this.
  4. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

SDBagLover, Aliluvlv and Cate14 like this.
  5. I’ve had no issues with azur. It you are so hesitant and afraid maybe you should choose something else? Why be paranoid when you should just wear and enjoy.

LV_4ever and Melfontana like this.
  6. She's beautiful! Keep it and enjoy!

Carson123 and Jenna1234 like this.
  7. I have the Favorite mm in azur since 2014. I wear lot of jean dresses and jeans shorts with it and no colour transfer.
    If you love it, keep it & enjoy the bag.

8. I am keeping it! I just needed some encouragement!

9. This was helpful! Also good to know its held up for 4 years! Thank you!

KS3 likes this.
  10. Enjoy the bag!

I’ve had the mm size for 4 years and I have to be honest that I don’t use it as much as the my MM DE one. I still worry about colour transfer. I have worn it with black jeans , I have had a little colour transfer but used an alcohol free wipe and it came straight off. So I don’t know why I still worry :confused1:
    When ever I think about selling it, I use it and LOVE it
    I know I would regret selling it if I did and they are so much harder to come by these days.

11. D3670EB5-395B-4AC8-92F5-320D0F13A873.jpeg

XCCX, Jordyaddict and KS3 like this.