✓ Help me decide! YSL Mini Lou or Envelope WOC

Mariemerong

Jun 17, 2019
Hi PurseForumers,

I would like opinions on which one would you get, if you had to choose between the two. YSL Mini Lou Camera bag or YSL Envelope WOC.

Any replies will be much appreciated!
Marie.

5d3a0f7f1e150cc853f434c6c87f8fda.jpg

Screenshot_20200712-010621~2.png

Hi PurseForumers,

I would like opinions on which one would you get, if you had to choose between the two. YSL Mini Lou Camera bag or YSL Envelope WOC.

Any replies will be much appreciated!
Marie.

View attachment 4784962

View attachment 4784969
i would go for the camera bag, soft looking and youthful style, i chose my medium loulou over envelope, plenty of room in it, love it

i would go for the camera bag, soft looking and youthful style, i chose my medium loulou over envelope, plenty of room in it, love it

Thanks for your input. Maybe I'll get the camera bag. The only thing stopping me is .. the straps can't be detached ☹️. Either than that, I think it's a beautiful bag! Such a dilemma!

Thanks for your input. Maybe I'll get the camera bag. The only thing stopping me is .. the straps can't be detached ☹. Either than that, I think it's a beautiful bag! Such a dilemma!

I know, the envelope is very nice to wear when you go out at party and such cause you can wear it like a clutch without the strap :smile: im not the person going out partying much, so the camera bag will pe perfect for me, good luck with what ever you go for

Reactions: Mariemerong
Honestly they serve pretty different purposes. The WOC is really more for fancier events, whereas the mini lou can be both dressed up and worn more casually. With everything going on right now, you'd probably get more use out of the mini lou. If you do get the WOC, I'd recommend sizing up to the bigger WOC as the smaller one holds very very little and the corners wear out more since they kind of jut out from the bag.

Do you own anything similar to either bag?
If you own a woc, go with the camera bag, and vice - versa. Does it really matter that the strap isn't removable on the camera? What was your 1st choice?

The envelope you posted looks pretty small in person if it’s the one with one compartment...

the Lou camera is super casual looking.

I would say if you want to dress up for dinner occasionally and use this bag, get the envelope but maybe in the bigger size with the two compartments.

I have the camera bag and the envelope bag and hardly ever use the envelope bag because the inside is too small. The snap closure is very sensitive and if it's the tiniest amount over-filled, it won't close. The camera bag is more casual, but holds much more and the zip closure is more forgiving. I have it in black with the gold YSL and gold ring on the top of the tassel so that combination makes it more dressy!

Hope that helps :smile: