Help me decide which to get??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which would you choose??

1. Patent Top Handle Pouch in Crimson and Medium Patent Wallet Crimson

2. Medium Patent Wallet in Camel and Large Wristlet in Camel

3. Medium patent wallet in Crimson and Large Wristlet in Crimson

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Option 1: Madison Top Handle Pouch in Crimson and Medium Patent wallet in Crimson

Option 2: Medium Patent wallet in Camel and Large Wristlet in Camel

Option 3: Medium Patent Wallet in Crimson and Large Wristlet in Crimson

2. Do you need these options to fit into another bag??

3. It doesn't have to. I just ordered an acorn alexandra so i would like something to match that. If I go with the top handle pouch I will use that as a small bag.

4. I vote for top handle, because they are larger than the normal TH's. You can fit a wristlet and small wallet in one, and still have enough room! I got the Zebra one!

5. Can you wear the top handle pouch on your shoulder?

6. Dangit, I forgot to give you mod shots, didn't I? LOL!
    Hold on a bit. I'll take one and upload. I am in my PJ's, though. Yeah, it's 3pm, but it's also the weekend!

7. LOL...I'm in my PJ's too.

8. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. OMG...I love it and I am loving that zebra. Does it say how you would clean the Zebra Print? It looks like it sparkles. The red patent wallet would look hot with the Zebra Print. Thanks for posting. I think you just made up my mind.:nuts:

10. LOL! It sure is sparkly...just like the original ocelot stuff! Let me go find the care card and see what it says...

ETA: It is a generic "fabric" care card...no tips on cleaning.

11. Thanks