help me decide: which sequin spotlight

nursie

selective hoarder
O.G.
Sep 29, 2010
i'm determined that i 'need' a sequin spotlight bag, and especially think it will be cute during the holidays.

my narrowed down choices are between the blue or the graphite.

for me either of these would work well with all of my wardrobe (i'm a casual jean person!).

so any votes to help me would be appreciated!

I own the Graphite and have a new color on the way, keeping it secret until she arrives. Its hard for me to just pick one since I love them all but out of the two I love love my Graphite... I do love the Blue Jean though, GEE SORRY, not much help! Any one you choose will be GORGEOUS!!! Best of Luck!

I personally like the graphite more, but the blue is stunning! do you have a blue bag? if not, maybe it would be a good addition to your collection.

sometimes i feel a little funny carrying a blue bag if i am wearing red (and vice versa)... i feel like i look like the fourth of july or something!

I say blue. It's more exciting to me. And that blue is a gorgeous shade! Then, I do wear a lot of black so I try to add color where I can with my bags, jewelry ect. So if you wear more color then maybe the graphite?