Help me decide which ring to get for Christmas

Of the two, I agree with the others, option #2. Option #1 is a bit too cutesy/childish for my taste.
However for me, I would choose neither. I think the YG oynx and GMOP will look harsh on a hand, unless a harsh is look is what you are after. Think about other pieces such as a bracelet you plan to wear with them.

If I were to get a BTF ring similar to the ones you are looking at, I would get the YG MOP. The MOP is bright, and I think the two matching stones with different size motifs are a very elegant look.

Good luck to you!

1637606986499.png

Ring wise I just bought a Bulgari serpenti ring and I was Thinking of wearing it all in one hand.
I have a love bracelet, juc , and blue agate Alhambra bracelet. I wasn’t planning on the butterfly until I tried it and loved it.

Of the two, I agree with the others, option #2. Option #1 is a bit too cutesy/childish for my taste.
However for me, I would choose neither. I think the YG oynx and GMOP will look harsh on a hand, unless a harsh is look is what you are after. Think about other pieces such as a bracelet you plan to wear with them.

If I were to get a BTF ring similar to the ones you are looking at, I would get the YG MOP. The MOP is bright, and I think the two matching stones with different size motifs are a very elegant look.

Good luck to you!

View attachment 5256733
I vote for this one, white MOP two motifs between the finger ring.
I don't like how the butterfly is flying away from the flower.
As for grey MOP, it might not reflect the light like white MOP does.

Reactions: BigAkoya
Ring wise I just bought a Bulgari serpenti ring and I was Thinking of wearing it all in one hand.
I have a love bracelet, juc , and blue agate Alhambra bracelet. I wasn’t planning on the butterfly until I tried it and loved it.
In the my opinion, the blue agate is not a good match with the oynx/GMOP nor the tiger's eye. Yes, you can throw anything on and make it work, but with all you plan to wear, that's a lot of contrasting pieces and color going on.

The blue agate bracelet will take center stage as the eye will go right to the bright color. Then it will compete with the oynx/GMOP or tiger eye. On top of that, you're going to have mismatched color and designs all over the place. This is on top of your Serpenti, which I'm not sure what finger you're going to wear that on as the Alhambra BTF ring already cover two rings.

If you really want to pile it all on all one hand, I would stick to a neutral such as the MOP. Unless of course you are trying to create the messy "look at all my bling" look which some people want to do.