Help me decide which Kate tassel bag to keep

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey TPFers, I purchased a few of these bags on sale recently to go with lighter outfits. Originally I had been more interested in the beige color. At this point I’m not really interested in keeping the grey because I just bought a college in a similar color. What do you think of the white ones? Which white do you prefer? Do you think white is a versatile color?

Please excuse the chaos in the room.

TIA!

Attached Files:

2. I personally don’t really like white bags but they look cute on you. I cant see a difference between the two white bags. Is one medium and the other one small?

3. Thanks! They’re actually both WOCs, but one is slightly smaller than the other.

4. *Warmer, not smaller

5. I prefer the bag on the left in the photo. The one on the right almost looks a tiny bit pinkish.
    Also love the cat (dog?) cameo!

6. thanks!

Hah it’s actually a dog, but I can see how he looks like a cat here

7. I just bought an off white Kate in croc. It’s going to be my special occasion bag. I prefer warmer tint than stark white.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice