help me decide which hailey color to get

lovemyzoes

lovemyzoes
Jun 21, 2009
I think I'm going to order hailey but I'm not sure if I want bordeaux or cherry. which color should I choose? I received my cherry maggie today but it has a couple of creases in the leather so I'm not sure if she's staying and I'm not sure I will reorder a maggie. tia

difficult decision. I love them both. It depends on what you have already. I am leaning towards the bordeaux because it is such a rich color. But looking at the pictures, which I don't know how accurate they are, the cherry looks prettier. The bordeaux seems a little too purple. If you mostly wear dark clothes and want the pop of color, I would get the cherry. If you wear a lot of colors, the cherry will be competing with them.

If I can get someone to help me with pictures of maggie, I will post some. I wear alot of dark colors so I'm leaning toward cherry.

Upload your pics to photobucket.com, and then once they're all loaded you'll see a few different links below each pic. Copy the code that says "IMG code" and then just paste it into your next post here on the forum. Hope that helps; I'm dying to see your red Maggie before she gets sent back!

As for which color to get, I'm no help. I love the bordeaux and the cherry equally!

I don't know when my Cherry Hailey will be here, but as soon as I get it I will be posting pics - maybe that will help!! The bordeaux is gorgeous though. . . . .

I just received a PCE from a lovely TPf'r and I'm seriously considering getting the cherry Hailey. I don't have a Hailey and when I saw that color... I literally gasped! lol!