Help me decide which color!

1. Its between the cement or eggplant. Would the eggplant only go with certain colors?Should I go with a more neutral shade even though the eggplant is beautiful. This is going to be probably my last purchase of an expensive bag because of being semi-retired and not being able to afford them any longer:confused1: .

2. Are you in any position to see the cement? I know that there are many people who adore their cement bags, but when I went to buy mine I ended up not buying her. It was just too hard to match it to colours. Maybe it was the shade that they had, but I don't think so, they had 4 to choose from. I couldn't get it to go with grey, blue, brown. Perhaps I am just too colour conservative and you would get a ton of use of her. But I would choose the eggplant. (If you can find one!!)

I wish you well and good luck with your purchase!

Bridget

3. I think it's hard to give advice on these two colors, it's really going to depend on your personal style really. For me, I'd prefer greige, because I dont really like the eggplant color. I'm not a purple person, but some girls :heart: eggplant a lot! it's all personal preference I think.

4. Go for the Eggplant. I have one and i love it.:yes:

5. i wear alot of greys, so i would actually get the eggplant over the greige.

6. i wear my eggplant with everything, i think it's a very versatile colour.

7. eggplant!

8. I am going with the crowd, given you situation I would say get the Eggplant, because you can get another inexpensive bag in a neutral color, like the cement. :yes:

9. I would definitely pick eggplant. It's such a rich, beautiful color that I think you can wear with a lot of different clothes!

10. I'd say eggplant...

11. eggplant for sure!

12. Greige, and find one that leans word beige. The eggplant is beautiful but I like to match and I don't wear much that goes with that color.

13. I think sooo many colors would go with eggplant... green, brown, pink, yellow, orange, black, tan, white, gray, light blue.

14. welp, my new greige mini-bowler has stolen my :heart:, so i vote for team greige :choochoo:...keep us posted & let us know what you decide!!!

DSCF3280 REV.jpg DSCF3286 REV.jpg

15. aaa---your new Greige Mini Bowling is gorgeous!!!! :yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice