Help me decide which bag!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So I have convinced my husband that I need to be given a gift when my daughter is born in December. Since I am not a huge jewelry person I've decided that I am going to get either the Charmy in brown or the diaper bag with the green and red handles. I have been wanting the Charmy bag for months now and feel like if I don't get it now I never will. The diaper bag is slightly cheaper so I feel like I should go with it and be somewhat practical. Do you think either of these styles will go on sale during the December sale? Which one would you pick? Do I go with being practical or getting the one I really want? Thanks!

154982_F40IG_9643.jpg 155524_F4FOR_8555.jpg
  2. Okay you said you needed a GIFT;) . So, go for the charmy bag the baby bag would be more for the baby than for you. Get yourself something you deserve it after 9 months.:smile:

3. I agree with aprild! This should be something for you only! :yes:
    Also, Congratulations on the baby!

4. Go for the Charmy since you've been wanting it for months anyway. I think it has a nice structured shaped to it too. Babies won't need diapers eventually, and then you won't need to carry it after some point.

I think it would be more practical if you got the Charmy (for the long run). Good luck with your decision, and congratulations! :nuts:

5. Thanks for your suggestions and congrats ladies! I'm pretty sure that's what I'm going to do. I just hope that it will go on sale in December! I'm so upset about the price increase that just happened.

6. I think the charmy is a great gift to yourself after 9 months! Congrats on the baby!

7. my vote is for the charmy!!! :yes:

8. definitely Charmy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice