Help me decide which bag!

lifelover

Aug 21, 2015
Hi everyone,
I have a special milestone coming up and I want to treat myself to a new bag. I am in between the on the go tote GM in reverse which I saw at the store the other day and fell in love or the vintage murakami cherry speedy 25. My friend is selling her vintage cherry speedy 25 for 900 euros in really good condition with a red dustbag. From what I have seen the price for the cherry speedy is pretty "good" compared to the market value of this bag in the same condition. With the on the go I am having real issues swallowing the massive price point for canvas.

What would you do? Which one would you get and why? I love both bags, please help me decide!

Hi everyone,
I have a special milestone coming up and I want to treat myself to a new bag. I am in between the on the go tote GM in reverse which I saw at the store the other day and fell in love or the vintage murakami cherry speedy 25. My friend is selling her vintage cherry speedy 25 for 900 euros in really good condition with a red dustbag. From what I have seen the price for the cherry speedy is pretty "good" compared to the market value of this bag in the same condition. With the on the go I am having real issues swallowing the massive price point for canvas.

What would you do? Which one would you get and why? I love both bags, please help me decide!
If you're more of a collector, murakami. If your goal is to have a bag you will use often and enjoy, then get the bag that suits your lifestyle more. On the Go is pricey for a canvas piece, but its quality and style are similar to older lv bags. The canvas is thicker and sturdier, and the lining is red.

If it were me, I like the on the go style more than speedy. Had murakami made a speedy in cherry blossom, I would choose that speedy in a heartbeat, though.