Help me decide which Baby Sage to keep

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
OK, last thead on my Baby Sages, I promise - but now I'm having a tough time deciding which one to keep - so help me out here ladies.

I guess there are 2 issues (a) which bag is actually prettier, and (b) which one fits better into my collection.

Here is a side by side comparison pic:

bothbs.jpg

Here is a pic with the only 2 bags I have that are kind of in the same color family - the Spectator is sorta similar to the champagne - but only in certain lighting. I actually expected the champagne to be most similar to the parchment Zoe, but it's actually more similar to the Spectator Kristin.

bsvsothers2.jpg

bsvsothers1.jpg

And one final side by side of the 2 Baby Sage's.

fawn1-1.jpg

Wow that is tough. I love both. If you must only keep one, it appears that the fawn fills the gap in your collection. That champagne is just gorgeous though, just as lovely as I had hoped.

They are both so beautiful, good luck only keeping one!! I have the same spectator tote, and as much as I love the colour, I'd have to agree with livestar that the fawn fills the gap and gives you a little more variety in your collection. Either way though, you really can't go wrong. Let us know what you decide!

I agree with the other ladies, the Champagne is prettier, but the Fawn is more different from what you already have. I'd go for Champagne, pretty beats functional in this case imho :P

Ok, here are my thoughts. I like the champagne color more, but I agree it's very close to those other two bags. When it comes to the fawn the one detail I really like is the contrast between the leather and the embossing. I like that it sticks out where as on the champagne it blends in. For those reasons I would probably lean towards keeping the fawn, but it is a really tough decision! Good luck!

Champagne is definitely prettier, I think it's classy and could be a year round bag. I love anything with a gold like shimmer, I can picture that bag all summer with the shells fob, is it pathetic that I'm thinking of ordering the bag now based on the fob? And I can picture that being carried a Christmas party. I think you should definitely keep champagne and fill in the grey gap with a different bag, champagne is way too pretty to part with IMO

Anddd the pebbled leather of the champagne is another point for thAt bag winning in my book

C, I am so in love with the FAWN - KEEPPPP her for me

mfitz - don't kill me but I'vr already packaged up the champagne for retutrn. The fawn is so much prettier IRL than in pics - there is something about the fawn that is just calling out to me. And the fawn is not grey - it's taupey brown and I am just loving it.

mfitz - don't kill me but I'vr already packaged up the champagne for retutrn. The fawn is so much prettier IRL than in pics - there is something about the fawn that is just calling out to me. And the fawn is not grey - it's taupey brown and I am just loving it.
I'm in agreement with your decision. The Champagne is a pretty bag - not spectacular - (IMO) - but just a pretty bag. My first thought was to keep the Champagne - but, after looking at your Fawn reveal - I love the richness of her color. You really captured the depth of the color in your pics.
Thanks for all of the pics - you helped in my decision.
Congrats ~ she's beautiful!

donnaoh said:
I like Fawn personally...just going by the pics anyways, I have not seen IRL...but I see you have returned the Champagne.

Not yet - I won't be able go get back to that mall till next Friday night so I have a week to mull it over - but so far fawn is winning my heart. :smile:

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum