HELP me decide what to buy - David Yurman pave Crossover ring OR petite Albion ring

sjy

O.G.
Mar 22, 2008
Hi Ladies,

I asked you guys about petite albion ring a few weeks ago and I ordered champagne citrine ring from ebay. But, it wasn't just right and i needed to send it back.

Until now, I haven't decided yet what to buy and still debating between pave crossover ring and Prasiolite petite albion ring.
I am 40 and have petite hands.

What would you recommend??

Thank you.

Attachments

hollyyih

O.G.
Aug 31, 2006
Texas
i think it depends if you want something more subtle or something more blingy and that stands out.

my cousin has the paved crossover and it looks really nice for everyday wear.

i have a candy confetti ring i wear everyday. the gemstones are smaller in size, but adds a nice bit of color to my hand :smile:

Kitsunegrl

Fill the Giant Pig!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Cajun Country
I'd go for the Albion ring. I was just at the jewelry store today and the lady helping me was wearing the Petite Albion in a pale green color. So pretty!

sassc

O.G.
May 19, 2009
Somehwere in VA
I like the albion too! I have 2 Yurman gemstone rings and I really enjoy them both. IMO the diamonds are a it too small on the crossover..but I do have a big hand, so maybe on a more petite person it would look great. Let us know what you choose!

Apr 26, 2009
I have the crossover ring with the gold "x" (instead of the diamonds) and really love it. Once it starts to tarnish it is kind of challenging to clean with a polish cloth.

My almost sister in law has a petite albion and it looks amazing. I agree that it depends on whether you're looking for a subtle ring with sparkle or one that will stand out on your hand.

Bagladee

O.G.
Mar 17, 2009
Pacific Northwest
I have the double pave crossover ring and love it. I get compliments every time I wear it. I have petite hands also and wanted something bigger than the single.

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
I have the petite albion ring with blue topaz, and my fingers are 4.5-5. Love the design !

I'm actually looking at getting a crossover ring next tho.. :graucho:

sjy

O.G.
Mar 22, 2008
I wish I could buy both of them. :P
I thought the pave crossover ring would be better to wear everyday but my friend told me it looked nice with younger ladies.:sad:
Hmm..

Jujuma

O.G.
Nov 9, 2009
I have the Albion with pave diamonds, and I love it. My hands are small size 4, I was going to wear it on ring finger, but when it came in(had to be ordered) it fit my middle finger(sz 6)and looked great so I decided to wear it there. The only negative, that would prob go for both, is that it is hard to clean.

wong1234

Nov 18, 2009
petite albion for sure! I have it and wear it almost everyday. I wear a size 4.5.

Do you need to special order it for a size 4.5? I don't see it in the website for that size. I'm size 4 and thinking of getting one in the future.