Help me decide : Westminster GM or Verona MM

The pleats are still fine on mine and I've had it for 6 months. It's an easy bag to maintain.
Here it is. Thanks to all for helping me decide.

veronacrop.jpg

verona. i haven't tried on the westminster, but just on looks alone, the verona is much prettier. i almost got the verona mm until the SA showed me the idylle speedy in encre and i just fell in love with the speedy.

Congrats :biggrin: Looks so good on you:cool:Can you tell me, is Verona very bulky or not ? And do you have a pic with all what things you can carriy in the Verona?
Thank you

Congrats :biggrin: Looks so good on you:cool:Can you tell me, is Verona very bulky or not ? And do you have a pic with all what things you can carriy in the Verona?
Thank you
Rose, thank you.

Verona MM is bigger at the bottom but I don't find it bulky. If you wear Verona MM a little bit back behind your arm, it shouldn't be a problem; and the strap softens and the middle part of the bag flattens just a little bit overtime (probably because I don't over stuff it).

The straps of Verona MM can be adjusted based on your liking, too. I live in a place with harsh winter, so I wear bulky coats all the time. I can wear her on my shoulder without a problem.

It is a beautiful bag and has the studs at the bottom. That's one of the reasons why I picked this bag over Westminster.

I will take some pictures for you. I only carry my wallet, phone, keys, and an ipad. I still have LOTS of space. If I want to, in addition, I can still put my kids' diapers, wipes, some extra clothes and still have room in there.