Help Me Decide......Totally GM, Cabas Alto Or Speedy 35

ilsa254

Jun 2, 2008
Hi everyone it has been a while since I posted on here, but I am getting a new bag and I am really torn between a pre-owned Cabas Alto, Totally Gm or the speedy 35. I have always loved the Alto, but the Totally lately has been looking very tempting also I have the speedy 30 but always wished I had of got the 35 instead, when I purchase my bag I also plan to buy the Black multicolor zippy wallet w/ either the violet or grenade interior, very torn betwwen that as well. Please let me know what you would pick and any experiances you have with any of these bags. :smile:

I'm having a similar dilemma. I am looking at the cabas mezzo and the neverfull, and can't decide. I love the look of the cabas bags, like the neverfull too!!

I don't think you could go wrong with the totally or the alto! It's probably a lot easier to find a totally than the alto, since it's discontinued.

I think the Totally is a better option. Less vachetta to worry about and you can buy it new and break it in yourself. I have the Cabas Mezzo and have been looking at preloved Altos but they are all pretty pricey for the condition listed. There was a refurbished one that recently sold for $1850 on ebay but even still, I would rather have a brand new Totally GM for $1330.

I would go for the Alto. Such a classic bag. And since it's discontinued they are more and more difficult to find in an acceptable condition. I would also sell your Speedy 30 and use the proceeds to fund the 35.

Thanks everyone. The Alto is getting harder to find in good condition, the truth is I live at least 10 hours from a LV store, so I have to order my bags over the phone, I have to really research the bag before I buy it.