Help Me Decide: Torn Between 2 Bags for PCE

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
As much as I would love to get both, not sure I can this time. Here are my choices and Pros and Cons for both.

The Madison Exotic Embossed Croc Carryall in Bone

Pros:

1. Saw this IRL recently and fell in love, did not expect to like it and had not considered it before seeing it IRL
  2. Neutral Color but still has a nice pop to it, almost taupe rather than beige or bone
  3. Love Croc Bags
  4. Think this bag will be hard to find should I decide I want it later
Cons

1. Bag is sold out on Coach.com, have to backorder as they are expecting some on May 1st or track it down at a store
  2. Bag is fairly large (for me), I am more of a small bag girl
  3. I already have a Madison exotic, Peony Croc Maggie
  4. More expensive (but not really that big of a deal)
The new Rose Sabrina that is on the Japan site

Pros

1. Love the Sabrina style, the size the single compartment, satchel
  2. The color is TDF and silver hardware++ (Been so long since there has been a new Sabrina color!)
  3. I wear a lot of pinks, nice spring color
  4. This could be the last new Sabrina Coach produces that is not MFF
Cons

1. I already own 4 Sabrinas
  2. Have several pink bags, not quite this shade though
  3. Think I should add a new style to my collection
I have had fleeting thoughts of gettng something different such as the small Turquoise Kristin Satchel but never ever wear that color even though it is TDF!! If that baby came in a dark teal my decision would be made :smile:

Appreciate the input!

Last edited:
Just to let you know.....if the Sabrina in rose is the same leather as the rose Maggie and Hailey.....it's definitely not pink. I have the Hailey in rose and it's more of a mauve/amethyst colour, not pink at all. It's a beautiful colour but if you're thinking it'll be pink you may be disappointed.

I am thinking it is the same Rose as in the Rose Madison Carryall I have seen at Dillards. Which is similar to the Orchid Zoe, thanks for letting me know

Just to let you know.....if the Sabrina in rose is the same leather as the rose Maggie and Hailey.....it's definitely not pink. I have the Hailey in rose and it's more of a mauve/amethyst colour, not pink at all. It's a beautiful colour but if you're thinking it'll be pink you may be disappointed.

I think if you WEAR a lot of pink, you won't like the rose Sabrina. I like to get bags in colors I rarely wear. I mostly wear neutrals, so my bags are purple, green, red... I have a few neutral bags for when I wear colorful clothing.

My biggest complaint about the Madison Carryall I had was that she didn't stand up on her own - she was smooshy leather but not a good style for smooshing. But the croc is sturdier, so that would be remedied.

I say go for the crock Carryall!

If I got the Madison Carryall in Rose it might solve all my problems! But I heard that it was floppy, which I don't really care for.

No one for the Sabrina, huh?

I think if you WEAR a lot of pink, you won't like the rose Sabrina. I like to get bags in colors I rarely wear. I mostly wear neutrals, so my bags are purple, green, red... I have a few neutral bags for when I wear colorful clothing.

My biggest complaint about the Madison Carryall I had was that she didn't stand up on her own - she was smooshy leather but not a good style for smooshing. But the croc is sturdier, so that would be remedied.

I say go for the crock Carryall!

Here are the drilldown pics. The bone is much more taupe-y and prettier IRL. Also if I have to track the bone carryall down in a store, does anyone know if I can use a store credit over the phone.....have $180 and would hate to not be able to use it.....thinking probably not

Attachments

• Rose Sabrina.jpg
    Rose Sabrina.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Madison Carryall Bone.jpg
    Madison Carryall Bone.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 45