Help Me Decide To Keep Or Not!

kuriso

O.G.
Aug 9, 2006
I need to figure out this QUICK! I just purchased a lambskin classic red flap for $1550 (i think its a steal!) but now I'm wondering if lambskin would be too high maintenance in the long run ...is it a keeper? I love red but ..gahhhh...what would you do? please help, i need to decide before the bag gets shipped out!

http://www.jemznjewels.com/noframe_...+Leather+Bags&type=designer&item=3467&i_n=11#

im so sorry i can't load the images - the bag doesn't belong to me yet and lol, im not computer savvy enough to load images!! it's in gold hardware..now..DO I REALLY NEED IT? lol i wish it was in caviar... SO is going to be very upset when he sees my CC bill :Push: i'm trying to convince myself that it's not what i REALLY REALLY LONG FOR..help me decide!

I don't find lambskin to be that high maintenance. The quilting makes it more durable. I prefer lambskin... but if you feel better with caviar, then you should get that.

hey, that's a great deal! I bought my red lambskin more than that.....but i jus love the leather than caviar, i don't think it's high maintenance to own one!! That depends on how you use it.