Help Me Decide To Keep Or Not!

kuriso

Hi, I'm Kuri
O.G.
Aug 9, 2006
I need to figure out this QUICK! I just purchased a lambskin classic red flap for $1550 (i think its a steal!) but now I'm wondering if lambskin would be too high maintenance in the long run ...is it a keeper? I love red but ..gahhhh...what would you do? please help, i need to decide before the bag gets shipped out!

kuriso

Hi, I'm Kuri
O.G.
Aug 9, 2006
http://www.jemznjewels.com/noframe_...+Leather+Bags&type=designer&item=3467&i_n=11#

im so sorry i can't load the images - the bag doesn't belong to me yet and lol, im not computer savvy enough to load images!! it's in gold hardware..now..DO I REALLY NEED IT? lol i wish it was in caviar... SO is going to be very upset when he sees my CC bill :Push: i'm trying to convince myself that it's not what i REALLY REALLY LONG FOR..help me decide!

Jayne1

Working Canvas
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Toronto
I don't find lambskin to be that high maintenance. The quilting makes it more durable. I prefer lambskin... but if you feel better with caviar, then you should get that.

chanelspell

Feb 25, 2007
I agree with Jayne as I have too a red lambskin but I don't use it daily
I know many FERs who would snatch this bag in a second(enabler speaking hehe);)

Celia_Hish

“Happiness is the highest good”
O.G.
May 17, 2006
Singapore
hey, that's a great deal! I bought my red lambskin more than that.....but i jus love the leather than caviar, i don't think it's high maintenance to own one!! That depends on how you use it.

bagmad73

O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
Keep!Keep! Keep! It's absolutely GORGEOUS.........You'll regret it if you let it get away!!!

sabbynyc

Nov 23, 2007
keep it, it is so so beautiful..if you don't want it take it off hold and someone else will buy it asap (possibly me!)