Help me decide the ultimate black bag

sanghu

O.G.
Nov 12, 2007
So I want to buy a black RM, but I only want 1 bag in that color, so I've narrowed down my choices to MAM or MAB in

Black with pewter trim
Black with black Basketweave
Black with gold crackle

Can i get some help from other minkettes on which one they like and why. WHat would be the best pick for my single black RM?:shrugs:

Trayler

Dreaming in Shoeland
O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
I agree with the above posters...the Black with black basket weave is timeless!!! I also love the Midnight with gold crackle but I feel that because of the gold,you may not be able to dress her up or down...KWIM?

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Get the basketweave MAB. its a neutral color, so wouldn't look bad as a BIG bag. You can use it as an overnighter/travel bag etc.

Hurry get your order in at funkylala so you can get the original cut with blue zipper and tassels!

slprich

Apr 15, 2008
THanks everyone. Desi, quick question, does the BBW from Rebeccaminkoff.com have the "original cut" as well or is it the updated one?

I believe the one at RM website is the new one without the blue and tassels and with the new hardware. I believe the one available at Funkylala is with the blue and has the tassels, with the old hardware.