Help Me Decide: Speedy B vs Delightful

Tough decision! I LoVE the delightful, but it sounds like you don't, and it's too much to spend on a bag you don't love. I say get the speedy b - or maybe look at another handheld option like the alma? I really like speedy b in 25, so possibly a different size as previously suggested?

I would go for the speedy b in DE. I already own a Speedy Idylle which also has a shoulder strap and love it to bits. If you get the delightful and are not totally happy with it, it will probably be sitting in your closet most of the time. That's too much money for something you are not head over heels with.

I can't believe that I never came back to update the thread....oh my gosh! Not cool...so sorry! Well, I did exactly what was suggested here. I got the speedy B 35 and I sold my damier Ebene speedy 35 (the one in my avatar).

This is my absolute favorite purse! I love how practical the purse is; I love being able to wear it cross body/shoulder/top handle. I've worn this purse nonstop from day one! It breaks my heart that I have to put it away today and give it some rest. Thank you all so much!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1420925161.310655.jpg