Help me decide: speedy b or delightful pm

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, I would like to buy just one last bag before the price increase. I am thinking of either the speedy b 25 in DE or delightful pm. I want an everyday bag. I don't carry much stuff with me, hence I don't need a big bag. All I want is a bag that is comfortable and will hold my essentials.

I already have a neverfull mm in mono and DE, speedy 25 in monogram which I don't use because it's a handheld, eva, favorite and pochette so far! Which do you think will best suit my needs? TIA!!

2. I'd for for the speedy B. :smile:

3. Delightful! I have both and the delightful is so much more casual and comfy! It's something about the extra leather on the speedy b that makes it more dressy. But of course, you have more than one way of wearing it. I just prefer the strap and slouch on my delightful for those carefree days.

4. I would go for the delightful! It is very different from the bags you have already. good luck!

5. delightful :smile:

6. I would get the speedyB, but since you already have a handheld speedy get the delightful pm.

7. Delightful! So easy to wear

8. delightful!!

9. I love love my Delightful PM :smile:

10. Delightful.

11. I think you answered your own question...speedy b 25! ("everyday bag, don't need a big bag, and you don't use the mono 25 because it's only held by hand"). I think the delightful would be bigger than the speedy 25. :smile:

12. Both are great but I'd get the Speedy B

13. I love both bags such a hard decision. Since you have the speedy if you love the style than get the speedy b you will love it even more, but if you want something different more of a hobo style the delightful is a great bag. Good luck and keep us posted.

14. Speedy B ...

15. Delightful, I don't find the speedy b that functional!