Help me decide- Should I go for it?


Mar 21, 2008
I have been beaten to the price increase in the UK again. 20%....I however called NM and asked if I could make a purchase and have it shipped to a relative in the US which they said can be done. Do you think I should go for it? Having read some stories of dissatisfation with purchaeses eg buying returned bags? Do you think it is worth it? The bag probably won't reach me for about 2 weeks and she knows nothing about chanel!!!!


Aug 12, 2007
Here's my take - IF there is something you really want, do it. When it arrives at your relative's house, give her specific instructions on how to inspect it. If she would be willing, ask her to take pictures. If it's ok, she can send it to you. Otherwise, she can return it for you.

IF you're just feeling anxious about the price increase but there isn't anything you really want, I'd skip it. I went through that right before an LV price increase and ended up getting something that is the only bag I don't love.

Good luck!