Help me decide- Should I go for it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been beaten to the price increase in the UK again. 20%....I however called NM and asked if I could make a purchase and have it shipped to a relative in the US which they said can be done. Do you think I should go for it? Having read some stories of dissatisfation with purchaeses eg buying returned bags? Do you think it is worth it? The bag probably won't reach me for about 2 weeks and she knows nothing about chanel!!!!

2. Here's my take - IF there is something you really want, do it. When it arrives at your relative's house, give her specific instructions on how to inspect it. If she would be willing, ask her to take pictures. If it's ok, she can send it to you. Otherwise, she can return it for you.

IF you're just feeling anxious about the price increase but there isn't anything you really want, I'd skip it. I went through that right before an LV price increase and ended up getting something that is the only bag I don't love.

Good luck!

3. i would do that if i'm interested in an item.

4. If you really want the item it would be worth it.