Help me decide! Should I get the Enchained Boy?

It seems kind of trendy. I know that you have quite a few bags, so you aren't necessarily missing anything in your collection... but I feel as though this boy would look more dated in a couple years than, say, a caviar red boy. Do you have a red boy?

I know what you mean about it being trendy at the moment, but it was so coveted I'm assuming it could be seen as a Boy 'Icon' in years to come.

I don't own any red bags! It's one colour I have never played with...not sure why - I've just never thought of matching a red bag to anything I wear! Although I do think red Chanel bags are stunning.

I tried that bag in the rue Cambon boutique and I didn't like it, the bag is very very heavy and the front flap sags (a lot due to the weight of the chains). I was crazy about it but when I tried it on, truthfully, I didn't like it at all (no regrets for letting it go)

I LOVE the look of this bag, but ultimately passed on it for two reasons: (1) the chains make the front sag and that would drive me crazy over time; and (2) I decided it was too trendy. I could not see it standing the test of time. That being said, I still love the look of the bag and if you think you will use it enough, and the sagging doesn't bother you, go for it!

Honestly I think the sagging of the bag adds character to it and it seems inevitable for that style so if you love it, go for it! It's the differences that make it unique :smile: