Help me decide! Should I get the Enchained Boy?

ImogenFoxyLocks

Chanel ♡
Mar 4, 2011
Hey loves,

I may have the possibility to buy the Chanel Enchained Boy, black in medium. I LOVE this bag but I have quite a few Boys now...how many is too many? Do I need another bag? That is the real question.
I don't want to pass up the opportunity & regret so I guess my decision is made...but I'd like some opinions :biggrin::winkiss:

Attachments

• Chanel-Black-Boy-Chanel-Enchained-Bag.jpg
    Chanel-Black-Boy-Chanel-Enchained-Bag.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 673
Hey loves,

I may have the possibility to buy the Chanel Enchained Boy, black in medium. I LOVE this bag but I have quite a few Boys now...how many is too many? Do I need another bag? That is the real question.
I don't want to pass up the opportunity & regret so I guess my decision is made...but I'd like some opinions :biggrin::winkiss:
This one is nice. If u like it don't pass it. ^_______^
For me, I like the one like this but it's in navy lambskin and tweed with marbled steel chains

Hey loves,

you can never have too many lol
you can always find a need for another bag =)
the bag is gorgeous and unique!! I love it!! your gorgeous and it would look amazing on you foxy!!

Hey loves,

great bag, I would only pass it up if I had a black medium boy which I wasn't planning on selling

I absolutely LOVE this bag!
Have you seen it in person? I really wanted to get it...but when I tried it on at the store, I didnt like the fact that it sagged in the middle. The heavy chains weighted in down and it created a shape I didnt like :sad:

Hey loves,

Go for it girllllll

It seems kind of trendy. I know that you have quite a few bags, so you aren't necessarily missing anything in your collection... but I feel as though this boy would look more dated in a couple years than, say, a caviar red boy. Do you have a red boy?

+1 the chain puts weight on the front flap and I have seen a girl carrying one. Overtime, the front of the flap sags.

It seems kind of trendy. I know that you have quite a few bags, so you aren't necessarily missing anything in your collection... but I feel as though this boy would look more dated in a couple years than, say, a caviar red boy. Do you have a red boy?

I forgot to mention it's preowned but in perfect condition & the price is waaaay less than all the others that are being resold online (less than original price), so I guess it's a good deal also - which is always a plus!