Help me decide! Should I get a bag charm or speedy 30 azur?

tadhana

O.G.
Jul 6, 2008
I want a bag charm because I feel I have too many bags. For instance, I bought the mono neverfull last year and never used it yet. I just do not use my designer bags at work and it takes me longer to rotate bags since I only use my "good ones" on the weekend. So I'm thinking a bag charm would work and not add anymore to my stagnant collection. Then again, with the money to spend on bag charms I suddenly developed a liking to azur. I do not have anything from that line yet. Decisions....decisions....please help me decide?

Do you have a speedy already? If not I would def buy the azur but in a 35 . I had the 30 for 6 months and sold it and bought the speedy 35 in mono and azur . I am I love with them forever lol maybe one day ill go out with one on each arm lol j/k but I do love them:woot:

Do you have a speedy already? If not I would def buy the azur but in a 35 . I had the 30 for 6 months and sold it and bought the speedy 35 in mono and azur . I am I love with them forever lol maybe one day ill go out with one on each arm lol j/k but I do love them:woot:
I have the idylle speedy 30 in fusain. Thank you for your input on the larger size. :smile: I will try and compare sizes when I go in store. I thought I was never the handheld type but I hardly use the strap on my speedy. You are right speedy is really a great bag and hard not to love them!