Help me decide Sabrina or Julianne?

Q luvs tokidoki

In bag heaven
Jul 25, 2007
Ok so I got the 30% coupon from the class action. I checked and my store will allow it. So now I just gotta decide which bag and color.

I'm afraid if I get black in either style I might have too many black bags. (but can a girl really have too much black bags?:graucho:)
If I go for color I love teal. If I go for neutral I would pick putty.

I guess I should start with what I have:
Black Legacy Leigh 11128 (in the mail!)
Black Gigi
Burnt orange ergo pleated hobo
Bamboo Large Pebble Ergo tote 11640
Green Heritage Stripe Tote
Camel patent Gallery tote 11500
Plum patent bleeker flap purse 12372

TIA!!

I would get teal or black... Black because it's just really pretty and classic looking in black and teal because that is one of my favorite colors and you don't seem to have anything that color already. I also find teal to go with more things than the magenta.. although, your wardrobe may be different than mine :smile:

as for sabrina or julianne, I am having the same dilemma. I love my large sabrina very much though and I may end up with another, in black.

I would get teal or black... Black because it's just really pretty and classic looking in black and teal because that is one of my favorite colors and you don't seem to have anything that color already. I also find teal to go with more things than the magenta.. although, your wardrobe may be different than mine :smile:

as for sabrina or julianne, I am having the same dilemma. I love my large sabrina very much though and I may end up with another, in black.

What color sabrina did you get?

Have you tried both of these on in the store? They are both great! I have a large cranberry sabrina and a julieanne in teal it is a very rich color and goes with more than you think! I would say go into the store and try them on and see what you like better!

Have you tried both of these on in the store? They are both great! I have a large cranberry sabrina and a julieanne in teal it is a very rich color and goes with more than you think! I would say go into the store and try them on and see what you like better!

I have done a little test try in store. But I'll need to do it again when I look decent and not in my workout clothes. LOL. Thanks!

So teal goes with more? :drool:

I def. like Sabrina better than Julianne. It seems like you already have plenty of black so I would rule that out. If you think you have enough in your wardrobe that would support a teal bag, I would go for that. I'm one to always prefer a pop of color when it can be pulled off. Otherwise, go for the putty.

I vote for the Putty Sabrina :yes:

I could do this combo.
12937_b4p7_a0_frontsabrinaputty358s.jpg
41975_b4te_a0_frontTealslimenvelope.jpg

or with the Teal Julianne instead. Ackkkk... I can't decide... :confused1:
12935_b4te_a0_frontjuliannelarge-1.jpg

I got the berry :tup:

I really liked the putty color too but I am afraid of color transfer since this bag rubs my hip when worn on the shoulder and I wear jean most of the time.

I vote for teal. It will round out your collection beautifully and you'll be surprised at how versatile a colour it is. As for the shape, if you need to be able to tote a laptop or files or something, go for the julianne, otherwise I think the Sabrina is a much more classic and unique silhouette.

Sabrina all the way! I have the Berry and Miss Magenta on the way. I do want a Black but am waiting for the one with Silver hardware to come out... I love Black with Silver hardware better.