Help me decide: Roulis or Constance

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have two Constance bags and while I love them, I agree with other posters about the closure and being a formal look. It's is so annoying when you're trying to get something out of the bag and sometimes I need two hands to just open the closure (one to hold the bag still, while the other to open the H closure while being gentle enough to not scratch the leather with my fingernail)! So over the past month I've being wanting a Roulis as well! I want a more casual cross body that can transition to night (since my Evelyns don't transition to evening). I tried on the blue tricolor Roulis last week and it was gorgeous but I'm holding out for a different color. Bottom line, I think even if you choose Roulis or Constance, you're still going to want the other bag at a later time! Go with the one you will use the most as your first bag.

kobe939 and cap4life like this.
  2. In the US at one of our neighborhood movie theaters and it was a very nice neighborhood!

Interesting point! The Roulis is too small for me for an everyday bag, but if I had one, I would carry it and just be super aware that the closure could be an issue if in some places. In/out of the car to the dry cleaners, grocery etc. is fine, but to me, it is not the bag to carry in places with many people. For safety I prefer to carry a zipper top bag like the Bolide or a Trim or even my Escapade.

5. UPDATE!!!

Thanks to all you fabulous enablers - I ended up getting a vintage Constance and I love it!!! It has a little scratch but it doesn't bother me as I can always send it to the spa so it won't be as noticeable. Figured I could get this now and a Roulis later on. That way I'll have the best of all worlds :smile:

Attached Files:

ODEDIHAIMS likes this.
  6. You got a GORGEOUS Constance!!! Congratulations, and use it in good health!! :drinkup: I hope to see it sometime soon!!

7. congrats!! she's beautiful! :love:

8. Beautiful!!! Congrats!

9. Congratulations! Looks yummy

10. Congrats! She is gorgeous!

11. congrats, is it rouge h ?

12. Yes!!!!! Congrats! It's a stunner.

13. Wise decision
    Fabulous choice
    Congrats

14. So pretty! Thanks for bringing up the topic... Wondering the same thing and thinking that either way in the end will end up with both just like someone mentioned was likely to happen!

15. Congrats! Such a beautiful combo and good call and getting the Constance now and roulis later!