Help me decide : Red Reissue 226 (GHW) or Red Caviar Classic Medium (SHW)

roseisrose

Sep 29, 2014
Dear all

I am torn.

Which one should I get?? Any thoughts? Appreciate if you can share your experiences with me !

Attachments

• IMG_0350.JPG
    IMG_0350.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 661
  • IMG_0835.JPG
    IMG_0835.JPG
    157.2 KB · Views: 735
Maybe you can list out your current collection for reference? Do you have m/l or reissue in hand?
If only have to compare the two, I think red m/l stands out more... Reissue looks better in dark colour , just in my own opinion.

Maybe you can list out your current collection for reference? Do you have m/l or reissue in hand?
If only have to compare the two, I think red m/l stands out more... Reissue looks better in dark colour , just in my own opinion.

Currently i have these :smile:

Reissue 227 Black with RHW

Reissue 225 Gold with GHW

Attachments

• chanel 227 reissue.png
    chanel 227 reissue.png
    436.4 KB · Views: 1,024
  • reissue 225.jpg
    reissue 225.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 985
What a tough decision - both are gorgeous!! Can't go wrong with either choice but it seems that you prefer the reissue over the classic flap.

Hahahaha .... i dont hv a preference but it just happened that i got good bargains on the 2 reissues that i currently have so i grabbed it in a flash !

and the same is happening now ! i m being offered the red reissue at bargain price so i am torn !!! my first choice was for a red classic medium ! but i can't find any at good prices and in the colour 12A that i want ! so help !!!!