help me decide pls...

1. nxt mth im going to get either :
    mono speedy 30
    or
    mandarin epi leather pochette & small/mini vernis agenda (maybe in hazelnut)

i'm a 20y.o design student. this is going to be my 1st own lv purchase, i used to borrow my mom's lv-bags, n now i've decided to b an owner *lol so excited:P *. I dont want to bother my mom to buy me more handbags (she already send me money for rent+living every month, n now i already have my own income eventhough its just a lil amount of money :shame:smile: so i'll use my savings to buy em, my budget is +-600 u$...

i luv the mandarin epi so much. I dont have many small-bags coz i usually carry lots of stuffs so if i get the pochette, i'll use it for make up bag most of d time, evening bag-sometimes.
    i write n organize my schedule regularly, thats why i really want an agenda...
    for the speedy30, i think its big enough to carry all my daily stuffs, the downside is if i get d speedy, i'll only get 1 item, besides that i already have plenty of medium-big handbags that i still love..

pls help me guys... i'm so confuse rite now :Push: what should i get? n which is more suitable for me in your opinion? thxxx b4!

2. Since you're a student and would be primarily using your Epi for makeup and/or evening bag, you would definitley get more use out of the Speedy. Yea, you may have other med-sized bags, but not an LV Speedy!! :smile:

It's more functional yet stylish too.

3. I vote for the Speedy 30 as well. I had a Speedy 25, sold it, then later on bought a Red Epi pochette. Although I absolutely ADOREd the pochette, I didn't get many uses out of it. It was too small to carry around during the day and the red stood out quite a bit. It was hard to match w/many different colored outfits. So, I ended up selling it. And since I so regretted selling the Speedy, I just ended up buying a Speedy 30 last week. HTH!

4. I agree with the others. The speedy is a classic and it's functional. It's a great start to your LV collection. You can always get a pochette and an agenda later, but I'd go with something a little more practical to start off with.

5. what about the agenda ? if i get the pochette i can get the agenda too, but if i get the speedy i wont be able to have it :wacko: .... i really really want all of emmm aaarrGh :sad:

6. Speedy! Every girl has to have at least one!

Selena

7. I'll take the speedy 30.

8. i'll vote for the speedy 30 it's a lovely bag

9. Speedy, definitely.

10. That's always the problem! ;) lol Seriously, though, I say get the speedy. I don't think you'll regret it. I don't know anyone who wasn't happy with a speedy.

11. Speedy gets my vote!

12. Definitely speedy.

13. Speedy. It's roomy and a classic.

14. Speedy, Speedy, Speedy...speedy!!!!!

15. Hi folks,
    definitely a speedy!
    (although i don hv a speedy but i intend to buy one soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice