Help me decide, please.

runnerchic

Jan 5, 2014
It's our 20th wedding anniversary and we have $10k - 15k to spend on a jewelry piece for me. My most priced possession (jewelry) is the Cartier love bracelet in YG (10 diamonds) of which my husband gave me on our 10th anniversary. I wear it everyday. Here are some ideas I came up: VCA Vintage MOP Alhambra bracelet, VCA YG Alhambra bracelet, Cartier Juste un Clou bracelet with diamonds, Tiffany & Co. diamond heart necklace or Tiffany DBTY bracelet. Is there something else that I should consider? I don't want a ring and I really like the photos I saw on this website stacking the Cartier Love bracelet with another bracelet. I am torn between getting something I can wear everyday or a piece that sits in the box and only comes out on certain occasions. Our lifestyle is very casual. And, he is insistent that we get a piece of jewelry for me. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

Reactions: bluemerle
Congratulations on your anniversary. I think the love and the Juc look beautiful together and can be worn 24/7. Have you thought of VCA MOP 20 motif (one clover for every year that you have been married). Good luck [emoji253]

Reactions: Vvicky
VCA prices are increasing on their Vintage Alhambra (and possibly Perlee) by month's end, so you may want to act fast if that's the piece you decide upon.

Follow me on Insta: Swaghagg

Sent from my SM-G892U using PurseForum mobile app

....VCA Alhambra YG, or YG/MOP....you can wear the solid 24/7...but you will need to remove the MOP when bathing, beach, pool..VCA Perlee pearls of gold stacks beautifully with the LOVE....you can purchase the Perlee AND the Vintage bracelet..anything you choose will be beautiful...Happy Anniversary!