Help me decide please....

Marqduck

Feb 5, 2017
I am interested in purchasing a wallet. I just got my Siena and now I'm itching for a wallet. I need one with a decent amount of card slots. Any suggestions would be appreciated

How big is your Siena? Do you want a small wallet or big wallet? The Victorine has a lot of card slots, and so does the Curieuse. Do you want a matching material, or any type will do? What's your favorite colors? Hey come on...give us something to work with! [emoji14]

How big is your Siena? Do you want a small wallet or big wallet? The Victorine has a lot of card slots, and so does the Curieuse. Do you want a matching material, or any type will do? What's your favorite colors? Hey come on...give us something to work with! [emoji14]
I have the MM size. I have a Gucci wallet that is similar to the zippy right now and I'm fine with the size. I'm just not I love with the style. I'm open to the material/color. I have never owned a LV wallet and want something that holds up well

Another vote for clemence - it has a lot of slots for cash, and separate places for cash, receipts and coins. It has a nice slim profile. I'm not gentle with my wallets as I change bags frequently (and often in a rush so I tossing things in my bag) and my clemence still looks new.