Help Me Decide Please

CanPan

Jan 4, 2014
Washington D.C.
I can't decide which one to keep. I definitely can't keep both. Do you like the Ebene or the Mono Balloon Charm best on my Sully PM? One is "matchy, matchy" with the red and mono. The other is a nice contrast. Thank you, my DH is no help.

Attachments

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
Personally I like the Mono on Mono and that's just me. But I do love the pink on the DE.

Guess I am no help.

Be Blessed MoNikki

lvnewbie07

Mar 12, 2014
Wow, they actually both look really pretty. If I had to make this tough decision I would probably go with the pink and DE print. It looks great against the mono print of your bag and the different contrast makes the bag charm pop more. The red mono charm is matching and very pretty but since it's mono on mono the balloon pops more. Decisions decisions!! GL:smile:

DOVELV

Nov 17, 2013
The DE stands out more. The pink is so pretty! It's hard to find a gorgeous pink, especially LV, red is always available in something. I bought the pink! Get what you like more!

Last edited:

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
well on that particular bag i like the mono best. having said that, i got both because i think they are really really nice charms. do you have a de bag to use the other one on? if so, that might be reason to go with the de. also, if there is any way to sell something else to keep both i might consider it as i think these are both very popular and would be hard to repurchase if you change your mind. best of luck!

RasberryLV

Jan 13, 2013
Tough decision. I personally love pink more than red, so you consider which colour you love more? I am a mono lover, but I bought DE pink balloon charm just for the pink colour. That is the Rose Indian colour.
Both are really gorgeous, a sweet pink is to die for if you love pink.