Help me decide Please

dodobird

Mar 31, 2010
Well Ladies I have the opportunity to purchase either the monogram or all leather LV Mizi.
Alas I was not born wealthy so I can only get one right now. Taking a poll to see which one you all are leaning towards.
All your assistance is needed.
Thank You kindly ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398704754.938123.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1398704772.857024.jpg

This style is beautiful in leather and canvas but I really love it in leather. You had canvas before right? I'd give the leather a try this time to see how you feel. If you still like the canvas better after using the leather, you could always sell and purchase a canvas at that point. They both are gorgeous though and I'm happy to hear that you are getting your bag back.

I would definitely go with the all leather one. It's definitely unique and likely more durable than the canvas and vachetta of the mono one. They're both beautiful, but the leather just jumps out at me!

Good luck deciding! :smile:

Oh they are both gorgeous!!! I would go for the all leather --- so unique and not seen very often. I have been looking at the Mizi as well, please let us know how much you love it once it arrives!!! ;)

Thank you and have a grand day!! :smile: