help me decide please?

1. when i first saw this bag i thought it was totally cute.
    now i'm having second thoughts about it...my sister isn't into the dots either.
    what do you guys think before i buy it?
    (marc by marc jacobs metallic dot suede bag)

[​IMG]
    thanx! :heart:

2. Nope. Not for me. Looks very high school-ish. Maybe grade school-ish.

3. ^^^agreed :biggrin:

4. i agree with the above too..

5. Well, I think its cute. So what if it looks a little young - its fun to indulge one's inner child sometimes. ;)

6. It's quite playful, depends on your type though. If you can pull off a hip youngster look like that, go for it!

7. Its ok, pity about the dots!!

8. Honestly, when i first viewed it I thought this was a joke. I am being truthfull not to be nasty but to save you the from a mistake. That's just my opinion though.

9. In my honest opinion, for that amount of money, I think it'd be better to buy something else that you could use more often, that us, a more classic style. But if you really love dots, then maybe you could buy a cheaper brand with a similar style, since you're thinking twice about it. Hope this helps! :biggrin:

10. is that bag still available anywhere in that color? thanks.

11. toooooo kiddish... imho

12. I don't know - it looks like a fun bag to take out once in a while but not for a primary bag. then your friends are gonna say things like "here comes ol' polka dots!" I have a couple of vinyl bowling bags that I love but they come out on rainy days (and Mondays) ;)

wait - I just realized you said this was suede?

13. i must say i agree with star:worried:

14. Eeek! I don't like it, Sorry!

15. I'm not a fan either, sorry!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice