Help me DECIDE please!!

LucyBob

O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
Ladies, I just hold a fluo orange nano and a small curry phantom. Both from Resort 2012. But I'm not sure which one to get. What do you think? I like both color...wish I could have $$$ to get them both :sad:

Ladies, I just hold a fluo orange nano and a small curry phantom. Both from Resort 2012. But I'm not sure which one to get. What do you think? I like both color...wish I could have $$$ to get them both :sad:

If you already have large bags with top handles maybe the nano would be a good choice. It is a juicy pop of color (but not too much!) and really a LOT can fit into it! Considering the price went up from $900 last year to $1650 this year, better to get one now than wait!

If you already have large bags with top handles maybe the nano would be a good choice. It is a juicy pop of color (but not too much!) and really a LOT can fit into it! Considering the price went up from $900 last year to $1650 this year, better to get one now than wait!

WOW! what an insaaaane increase!?!!

$900? I never knew nano was priced at that price before. I started to get into Celine when the Celine nano was $1450 and now is $1650. $900 is a reasonable price for nano.

Getting back to the topic, it's really hard to say which to choose not knowing what your liking is or which other bags you own. Generally speaking, I guess it comes down to whether you prefer a bigger bag or smaller bag.

I have the fluoro orange nano and I find it super bright but works with a lot of outfits. I don't like the phantom because of the opening but that's personal preference. The nano is really small so I do not find it useful as an everyday bag.
Do you have a picture of the two side by side? What does the curry color look like? What do you carry with you every day that you need a bag for?