Help me decide please

Gunmetal Alexandra or Brooke Op Art

• Gunmetal Alexandra Style: 15273

• Glided Op Art Brooke in light Gray Style: 15002

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 29, 2009
Okay here is my story....first I went to Coach yesterday and bought the Bone Croc embossed Maggie and I carried her all day yesterday and she was just too heavy and the shoulder strap would not stay on my shoulder so sadly I took her back to Coach to return and I got the glided op art Brooke style no 15002 in Silver/Gray. This bag is gorgeous don't get me wrong but I can't get the Gunmetal Alexandra out of my mind that I tried on also. The leather is to die for. Which bag should I choose?? Should I keep my Brooke or trade her for the Alexandra??

I just got my gunmetal Alexandra yesterday and unfortunately, I'm returning her. Not "gunmetal-y" enough for me. But I do love the Alexandra style (I already have 2) so she gets my vote.

I love love love both bags, but I would go with the Alexandra just because that bag has the crossbody option as well as the option to wear on the shoulder or as a satchel. I love versatile bags like that.

I say keep the Brooke, sounds like a nice color combo, can you post pic.s? The Alexandra's do Nothing for me, I myself Love my Poppy Glam, so really, I'm not too much help,lol...Good Luck on whatever you decide.....