Which one?

• Palm spring mini monogram

Votes: 37 62.7%
  • Gucci soho disco bag in black

Votes: 22 37.3%

• Total voters

Leohina

Jan 4, 2020
I just scored Palm spring mini in monogram. Also waiting on Gucci disco bag in black. I only get to keep one. I don’t carry much so they are both perfect size on me.... if you could only have one which one would you choose? I want to use either one as everyday bag

One is twice the price of the other
I get the chic bohemian vibe with Gucci, which I’ve always liked
LV PSMini is modern classic to me, but disclaimer, I’m not not a fashion expert

I love the LV PS mini, and if I could only have one, it would be the PSM. Honestly, didn’t know how much I would like it, but it is such a fun bag, not one ounce of regret.

Let us know what you decide, but asking in a LV forum, you could get a bunch of bias answers.

Last edited:
PSM - it’s such a versatile bag and super cute. Soho I find is not well made and those tassels flare out (and kind of annoy me hahaha), the bag can sag and doesn’t hold its structure, plus straps aren’t detachable and when you change the setting there is nothing to hold it in place. One of those tag things. But LV does have it so it doesn’t curl up. Hope I made sense

I voted for the Gucci soho because as cute as the PSM is, I feel it's too trendy of a piece to spend so much on it. Mini backpacks were "in" in the 90's and the trend last for only a few years from what I remember. It'll probably be the same for mini backpack trend now.

I had the Soho and sold it within 6 months. I have a Calvin Klein bag I bought at Nordy's on sale for $90, just stumbled on it. I loved the CK, almost identical bag to the Soho, but no tassel on the CK, so I bought the Soho to "upgrade". I seriously liked the CK better so I sold the Soho and STILL occasionally use the CK. For that reason, I'm not into the Soho. It's not a special bag in my mind, never made me feel sparkly when I wore it. :loveeyes: The CK has better hardware and better leather. Go figure.

If you like the PSM, I'd get that. I have never been tempted by that bag, but people who have it really like it. Maybe it's one of those tactile things where it's fun to open and close? I'd for sure wear it as shoulder bag if I ever did get one.

I love the Gucci. I own one, It’s a couple years old, and it’s still pristine. That said, if you really like the PSM, I’d go for it. The PSM may not be around forever with LV (whether low stock/discontinued/increased price) You’ll always be able to pick up the Gucci down the road.

I was never tempted by the PSM until recently. But now I have two, one in mono and one in reverse. And now even thinking about adding a MWT version. The bag is cute and very functional as well. I’m not a fan of the Gucci Soho.